Plantar Fasciitis Manual Therapy Techniques
Learn how to resolve plantar fasciitis without even working the plantar fascia!Watch Promo
Having some trouble with plantar fasciitis?
Curious about how you could approach plantar fasciitis from a Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration (MMASI) perspective? Well now you can! In this video, I work on a client who is actively experiencing symptoms of a Plantar Fasciitis flare up!
There’s a lot of great content out there about plantar fasciitis, so I wanted to share a less common approach with you in this course. I put more focus on how to provide relief for clients struggling with plantar fasciitis by working in areas other than the plantar fascia itself. I feel this strategy is especially important for clients who are experiencing a bad flare up.
Plantar fasciitis is a common condition we see as massage therapists, so the more tools we have to address it, the better!
In this course, you will learn a simple yet effective approach to working and resolving plantar fasciitis.
You will watch and learn:
1. An actual real world demonstration on someone who is dealing with plantar fasciitis
2. How working the posterior line can relieve strain in the plantar fascia
3. The nature of Directional Resistance and how working in that manner helps the plantar fascia
4. The proper body mechanics for working the posterior tissue effectively
Get started now!
- Certified Advanced Rolfer®, CMT
- Founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning
- NCBTMB and FL State Massage Board (50-31259) approved continuing education provider
- Creator of the Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration
- Author: Deep Tissue Bodywork- A New Approach to a Classic Modality, Mastering Body Mechanics, 2nd Ed, and Morales Method® Core Integration Therapy
- Teaching since 2006
- Marty has taught in California, Nevada, Washington, Florida, Japan, Switzerland, Poland, and Taiwan
- In private practice since 2003 with over 10,000 hours of private practice logged
- MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Read testimonials from previous students here.
Frequently Asked Questions
I hope you enjoy this unique approach to working with plantar fasciitis!