In this jam packed course you will learn how to work the Supraspinatus muscle in a variety of way with different tools (knuckles, thumbs, etc.) in order to effectively access the tissue deeply.
You will learn proper tissue palpation techniques, proper body mechanics and watch the techniques performed from different angles in order to get the best possible view on how to work this important muscle.
Being able to work this muscle effectively will help you help your clients on many shoulder issues.
If this course help you effectively work with just ONE client (and we know it will help with more than one!) it will have been a great investment!
- Certified Advanced Rolfer™, CMT
- Founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning
- NCBTMB and BOC approved continuing education provider
- Creator of the Morales Method® Core Integration Therapist Program, IASI approved
- Author: Mastering Body Mechanics, 2nd Ed and Morales Method® Core Integration Therapy
- Teaching since 2006
- Marty has taught in California, Nevada, Washington, Florida, Japan, Switzerland, Poland, and Taiwan
- In private practice since 2003 with over 10,000 hours of private practice logged
- MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Read testimonials here
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for your purchase! We hope that you enjoy this video and are able to get the most out of it as possible.