Hello, Structural Integration Enthusiasts, Students, and Practitioners!
Whether you are here as a MMASI™ student completing hours for your SI certification, or you are just curious to learn more about bodywork and Structural Integration and the way we MMASI™ practitioners approach the 10-Series, we're glad you are here with us. (Learn more about MMASI™ here).
If MMASI™ is brand new to you, we want to encourage you to start at the beginning with our Structural Integration Theory and Gait Assessment Course, our Full MMASI 10-Series: Level 1 Course, and our Free Concepts of Palpation Course as they will introduce you to the concepts, techniques, and theories we will be building upon in this course.
In this second level of instruction on the MMASI™ 10-Series, we'll be exploring in more depth the application of the MMASI™ Principles, the Order of Complexity, and the Concepts of Palpation throughout the 10-sessions. We will also cover more detail on the nitty-gritty of actually executing the series with your clients in your practice (spacing between sessions, length of sessions, working with athletes, etc!).
With this series, we had the unique opportunity to be able to work with a professional Aerial Artist and Contortionist, Layla Tripod. It was such a pleasure to work with them and see the amazing way they were able to take on the work and notice improvements in their Aerial Arts and Contortion!
In this course, you will get to watch as I take Layla through all TEN 60-minute sessions. In each session, we'll watch Layla walk 3 separate times to assess and plan as we work our way through each unique territory of the MMASI™ 10-Series.
*Notes on MMASI™: This course is a part of the larger Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration (MMASI™) program. If you're enrolled in this certification program, you'll gain 15 hours of credit for Online Study toward Level 2 of the MMASI™ program. If you're not part of this program, but are interested to learn more, send us an email at [email protected]. And finally, if you're just looking for some a la carte SI education, please enjoy!
*Notes on CEUs: This course is approved by NCBTMB for 15 CEUs. Once the course has been completed and a brief quiz is taken, your certificate of completion will be automatically emailed to you.
In this course, you will learn:
- The Principles of the Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration and the Order of Complexity and how to apply them to the MMASI™ 10-Series with more nuanced and detailed instruction now that we have the basics in place from Level 1
- The specific boundaries and unique focus of each territory in a Level 2 Series (including more instruction on how to decipher where to work in Sessions 2 & 3!)
- How to plan where to work in your session via body reading as I provide you with more guidance by discussing what I see while watching Layla walk and how these observations will influence my plan for the session
- How to take your 10-Series work to the next level with more interaction from your client and a deeper focus within each session
No refunds are available for this course.
Get started now!
"Exploring this next layer of what the 10-series has to offer my practice and my clients have been AMAZING! My work has reached a new level of profound subtlety that I have a hard time attributing to anything other than my training with MMASI! Thank you, Marty and MMASI!"
-CM, Massage Therapist
- Certified Advanced Rolfer®, CMT
- Founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning
- NCBTMB and FL State Massage Board (50-31259) approved continuing education provider
- Creator of the Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration
- Author: Deep Tissue Bodywork- A New Approach to a Classic Modality, Mastering Body Mechanics, 2nd Ed, and Morales Method® Core Integration Therapy
- Teaching since 2006
- Marty has taught in California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Florida, Japan, Switzerland, Poland, and Taiwan
- In private practice since 2003 with over 10,000 hours of private practice logged
- MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Read testimonials from previous students here.
StartThe Series for Athletes (6:10)
StartUpper Leg vs Lower Leg (10:08)
StartIntro to the Territory (3:00)
StartFirst Walk (4:59)
StartFirst Half: Part 1 (11:24)
StartFirst Half: Part 2 (9:06)
StartSecond Walk (3:41)
StartSecond Half: Part 1 (12:46)
StartSecond Half: Part 2 (16:04)
StartFinal Walk (4:22)
Frequently Asked Questions
We're so excited to enter this next level of instruction on the MMASI 10-Series. This powerful tool has so much to offer and I am so honored to be able to share this life-changing work with you!
Click the button below to enroll now and begin your Structural Integration Training today!