Struggling with a client who has Frozen Shoulder?
Or maybe you’ve never received any specific instruction on how to work with it before?
Either way, this course detailing movement and palpation assessments as well as manual therapy techniques to address Frozen Shoulder is what you need!
Frozen Shoulder is a common disorder we encounter as manual therapists. In this online course, we'll cover the anatomy, pathology, and contraindications related to Frozen Shoulder to better understand how to work with it. You'll then learn movement and palpation assessments to tailor their approach to each client's unique manifestation of this disorder.
I will also demonstrate manual therapy techniques to help clients' gain a more pain free range of motion by working territories commonly seen as potential culprits of Frozen Shoulder such as pectoralis, supraspinatus, teres and more!
Don't be puzzled by how to deal with the challenging issue of Frozen Shoulder. I will show you how I get results with the techniques I've used in my private practice for over 20 years!
NOTE: This course is approved by NCBTMB (451212-10) for 2.0 CEUs. Once the course has been completed and a brief quiz is taken, your certificate of completion will be automatically emailed to you.
In this course, you will learn:
- The pathology, contraindications, and anatomy related to frozen shoulder
- Specific movement & palpation assessments for you to tailor your work to the unique manifestation of your client's frozen shoulder
- Manual therapy techniques to address the musculature that's often strained, stiff, or in pain due to frozen shoulder
- This course also includes a downloadable handout for you to follow along with and reference when you are practicing the techniques!
At the end of this course, you'll know how to address Frozen Shoulder in your manual therapy practice with confidence, efficiency, and success!
Register for this course below to get started now!
Get started now!
- Certified Advanced Rolfer®, CMT
- Founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning
- NCBTMB and FL State Massage Board (50-31259) approved continuing education provider
- Creator of the Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration
- Author: Deep Tissue Bodywork- A New Approach to a Classic Modality, Mastering Body Mechanics, 2nd Ed, and Morales Method® Core Integration Therapy
- Teaching since 2006
- Marty has taught in California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Florida, Japan, Switzerland, Poland, and Taiwan
- In private practice since 2003 with over 10,000 hours of private practice logged
- MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Read testimonials from previous students here.
“Wow! My first client today previously had frozen shoulder on both her right and left side and my second client had had shoulder surgery. I've used so many of the techniques from the workshop on my clients today, it's awesome!”
~Jenn A. LMT, Nevada
StartTeres Major & Minor (9:29)
StartPosterior Deltoid & Supraspinatus (6:04)
StartBicep, Anterior Deltoid, & Tricep (11:11)
StartPectoralis Minor & Major, and Subclavius (8:38)
StartGlenohumeral Joint (6:36)
StartBonus: Movement Exercise (9:02)
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't miss this chance to incorporate this simple, yet incredibly effective approach to frozen shoulder into your manual therapy practice!
Click the button below to begin the course now.