Relieving Low Back Pain: Assessment and Client Participation (2.0 CEUs)
Utilizing movement therapy and assessment to treat low back pain
Are you looking for simple ways to get your client actively engaged in your bodywork sessions? Or maybe you are wanting to learn some quick and easy assessments to make your work more efficient and focused? Either way, this Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning course could be the course for you!
Learning how to assess and engage your clients in their sessions can bring a whole new element to your practice. By creating a session that is both active and passive for your client, you are giving their nervous system opportunities to interact with the session in multiple ways. These challenges (presented in the form of cued movements) to the client's nervous system give them more chances to learn and integrate new patterns within the session. In this course, you will learn how to present these cued movements to your client to target deep and intrinsic restrictions in their lumbar spine and sacrum.
In this course, you will learn:
- Assessments for both the Sacrum and the Lumbar spine
- Lumbar Spinal Mechanics
- How to incorporate movement therapy into your manual therapy practice
At the end of this course, students will know how to safely and effectively treat low back pain by combining assessment and client interaction.
NOTE: This course is approved by NCBTMB for 2.0 CEU hours. Once the course has been completed and a brief quiz is taken, your CEU certificate will be automatically emailed to you.
- Certified Advanced Rolfer™, CMT
- Founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning
- NCBTMB and BOC approved continuing education provider
- Creator of the Morales Method® Core Integration Therapist Program, IASI approved
- Author: Mastering Body Mechanics, 2nd Ed and Morales Method® Core Integration Therapy
- Teaching since 2006
- Marty has taught in California, Nevada, Washington, Florida, Japan, Switzerland, Poland, and Taiwan
- In private practice since 2003 with over 10,000 hours of private practice logged
- MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Read testimonials here.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't miss out on this unique movement therapy and body conditioning course for Manual Therapists!