Fixing Frozen Shoulder
Myofascial techniques to get your clients moving again
With real time footage, this course will show the practitioner how Marty Morales, Certified Advanced Rolfer, addresses someone with actual Frozen Shoulder and gets results!
Different concepts and techniques will be explained and shown. You will also see step by step how I assess, create a strategy, and execute the strategy. Then, a re-assessment will be done in order to continue with an effective strategy. You will see how I figure things out along the way and create a winning plan!
Don't be puzzled by how to deal with the challenging issue of frozen shoulder. I will show you how I get results with the techniques I use in my private practice.
Please note: CEU's may be available for this course. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your certificate of completion.
- Certified Advanced Rolfer™, CMT
- Founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning
- NCBTMB and BOC approved continuing education provider
- Creator of the Morales Method® Core Integration Therapist Program, IASI approved
- Author: Mastering Body Mechanics, 2nd Ed and Morales Method® Core Integration Therapy
- Teaching since 2006
- Marty has taught in California, Nevada, Washington, Florida, Japan, Switzerland, Poland, and Taiwan
- In private practice since 2003 with over 10,000 hours of private practice logged
- MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Read testimonials here
StartCh1 - Initial Client Assessment (3:11)
StartCh2 - Palpation and Strategy Making (1:28)
StartCh3 - Myofascial Techniques for the Teres Major and Minor muscles (8:03)
StartCh4 - Additional Myofascial Techniques for the GH Joint (7:40)
StartCh5 - Re-assessment after Myofascial Techniques in the Gleno-Humeral Joint (2:46)
StartCh6 - Myofascial Techniques for Subscapularis and Teres muscles in side-lying position (16:27)
StartCh7 - Assessment after work in the Subscapularis and Teres muscles (in side-lying position) (1:46)
StartCh8 - Myofascial Techniques for the Pectoralis territory and lateral deltoid territory (18:30)
StartCh9 - Assessment after work in the Pectoralis territory and lateral deltoid territory (2:33)