The Foundations of the Morales Method®: An Overview
The Concepts of Palpation, The Philosophy and Theory behind MMASI, and A Breakdown of the MMASI 10-Series
This course is an overview of the foundations of the Morales Method®. It is meant to be a part of the MMASI Program Prep Course, but anyone is able to enroll. I will briefly discuss the Concepts of Palpation, Theory and Principles of Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration, and a breakdown of the MMASI 10-Series. This is meant to be an introduction to these concepts. If you are looking for more in-depth instruction and discussion, please check out the following courses available on Teachable:
- The Morales Method® Concepts of Palpation
- Structural Integration: Theory and Assessment
- The Full MMASI 10-Series: Level 1
The second half of this course will be a discussion on the Morales Method® Approach to Fascia. Fascia is often seen as a focal point of Structural Integration, however, here at the Morales Method®, we see things a little differently than most other schools of SI.
*Note: This course is part of a larger program and therefore we cannot offer CEUs for this individual course.
- Certified Advanced Rolfer™, CMT
- Founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning
- NCBTMB and FL State Massage Board (50-31259) approved continuing education provider
- Creator of the Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration, IASI approved
- Author: Deep Tissue Bodywork- A New Approach to a Classic Modality, Mastering Body Mechanics, 2nd Ed, and Morales Method® Core Integration Therapy
- Teaching since 2006
- Marty has taught in California, Nevada, Washington, Florida, Japan, Switzerland, Poland, and Taiwan
- In private practice since 2003 with over 10,000 hours of private practice logged
- MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Read testimonials from previous students here.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am excited to share all of this amazing information with you about the Morales Method® and please send us an email at [email protected] if you are interested in enrolling in the Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration!