In this course you'll learn effective and efficient deep tissue techniques for the glutes.
First, you'll learn how to properly palpate the glutes and employ the concepts of Directional Resistance.
Then, you'll be shown deep tissue techniques that allow you to work effectively and safely for your body while being able to employ sufficient power.
These techniques are derived from the book, "Mastering Body Mechanics"
- Certified Advanced Rolfer™, CMT
- Founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning
- NCBTMB and BOC approved continuing education provider
- Creator of the Morales Method® Core Integration Therapist Program, IASI approved
- Author: Mastering Body Mechanics, 2nd Ed and Morales Method® Core Integration Therapy
- Teaching since 2006
- Marty has taught in California, Nevada, Washington, Florida, Japan, Switzerland, Poland, and Taiwan
- In private practice since 2003 with over 10,000 hours of private practice logged
- MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Read testimonials here
Frequently Asked Questions
We are really excited to offer this course to you. The techniques shown here are meant to help you work effectively with lots of power without the risk of injury. We hope you enjoy the course!