Anatomy, Physiology, Kinesiology Review Course
Preparation Course for the APK Entrance Exam
This 5 hour course is geared for the MMASI student who is completing the MMASI Prep Course and will eventually be taking the MMASI APK Entrance Exam. By now you've taken the 20 hour Basic APK course online and are ready for the MMASI APK Review Course. This course is specifically geared for those who are planning on continuing the MMASI program.
This course covers the following:
1. Review of Connective Tissue, Bone & Blood
2. Review of the MusculoSkeletal
3. Review of Osteology
4. Review of the Appendicular Skeleton
5. Review of Joints
6. Review of Muscle Tissue, Superior & Inferior Limb
7. Integument Review
Also included is a PDF file title Significant Bony Landmarks with reference to Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy (6th Edition)
This course fits in to the 16 hour Test Review section of the MMASI Prep Course. The other 11 hours of the 16 hour Test Review are to be completed with HOME STUDY.
After completion of the course you will receive the APK Entrance exam to complete within a set timeline. There is no additional cost for the APK Entrance exam.
- Certified Advanced Rolfer™, CMT
- Founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning
- NCBTMB and BOC approved continuing education provider
- Creator of the Morales Method® Core Integration Therapist Program, IASI approved
- Author: Mastering Body Mechanics, 2nd Ed and Morales Method® Core Integration Therapy
- Teaching since 2006
- Marty has taught in California, Nevada, Washington, Florida, Japan, Switzerland, Poland, and Taiwan
- In private practice since 2003 with over 10,000 hours of private practice logged
- MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Read testimonials here